Abstracts of the 28th International Conference on Yeast Genetics and Molecular Biology (Yeast2017) will not be printed as hard copy but presented in an electronic version with an assigned ISBN. All participants will be able to download it as a pdf file and to browse through it at the conference website. A mobile conference application will also be available for browsing the abstracts, as well as for planning your own itinerary.
All participants who are interested in presenting either oral or poster contribution are asked to consider the following rules:
- Only online submission is possible.
- Deadline for submission of abstracts to be considered for student fellowships is April 14, 2017.
- Deadline for submission of abstracts to be considered for oral presentations in either the selected plenary sessions or in parallel workshops is April 30, 2017. Abstracts selection will be communicated to the successful applicants by June 15, 2017.
- Abstracts not selected for oral presentations will be presented as posters.
- Deadline for abstracts to be considered only for poster presentations is July 14, 2017.
- Each and every registered participant is allowed to present just one abstract, which will only be published after the registration fee has been paid. And vice versa, at least one author of each accepted abstract is required to attend the conference to present the work.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Please prepare your abstract as a Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx) or text (.txt) file.
The format of the Word or text file:
- The Title Should Be in Title Case With the First Letter of Each Principal Word Capitalized, as in This Sentence. The title should end with a period.
- The length of the text of the abstracts should not exceed 2500 characters including spaces.
- The title and the abstract should not contain any HTML elements.
All abstracts will be submitted through the EasyChair conference system, thanks to the courtesy of the Saccharomyces Genome Database. If you do not have an EasyChair account established already, you will first need to create one. Once logged in, you will be redirected to a page displaying a window entitled “Enter as an author”; just click on it to start the submission process.
Please follow the guidelines on the submission form closely. Enter names of all authors listing the presenting author first; in addition, mark the corresponding author and speaker (if relevant) by checking the box next to his/her name. Other required fields are email, country, and organization. Then you can paste in the title and the text of the abstract as the Word or text file.
To help us to catagorize your submission, the authors should type in at least three keywords (one per line) and select one relevant topic session. The selected topic will indicate us if you wish to present your work as a talk in a plenary session or in a workshop or as a poster.
Please indicate if your abstract should be considered for the fellowship application.
When the form is adequately filled out, please press the 'Submit' button, which appears at the end of the submission form. The corresponding author will receive an automatic email from the "EasyChair" system with an assigned number and stating that your submission was successful. Please fill the obtained abstract number into the online Registration Form and if applying for a financial support, please, indicate it in your application.